Cottage Cheese "Queijadinhas"Receitas Da Felicidade!
Cottage cheese is a seriously underrated food, and this recipe is proof. Cheese in general is very versatile, but cottage cheese in particular can be paired with a rather large variety of foods, and still taste great. Baking it into queijadinhas is an extremely smart move because there is no taste more satisfying than that of a sweet, buttery, creamy pastry with a mild cheese blended into the overall flavor. This recipe creates a warm, homemade happinness, as it has done for hundreds of years.
- 1 cottage cheese
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 grams sugar
- 25 grams butter
- 1 flour (heaped spoon, soup of)
- 125 grams flour
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 butter (spoon, soup of)
- 1/2 lard (spoon, soup of)
- (If you prefer you can buy shortcrust pastry which is also good and besides less work)
- 1Prepare the dough working the ingredients mentioned above, and knead well with about 0.5 dl of tepid water with a pinch of salt.
- 2Then batter the dough thoroughly and leave to rest.
- 3With the help of a fork undo the curd, and stir well joining all the remaining ingredients beating well and in order to get a creamy texture.
- 4Roll out the dough so that it is quite thin.
- 5From this dough, cut small round slices and mold it into cupcakes with margarine and springles with flour (i used the silicon ones).
- 6Then fill with cream cheese and eggs cream and bake in medium heat oven until brown (for about 20 to 25 m).