Cottage Cheese CupcakesHoje para Jantar
It's hard to believe that you can make something that tastes so good by mixing together only eggs, sugar, cottage cheese, and flour, or come to think of it, maybe not. After all, eggs are excellent all by themselves, so it's not such a stretch to see how these cupcakes would be equally fantastic. Just be sure to mash the cottage cheese before mixing into the batter for the smoothest results.
- 6 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 cottage cheese
- 70 grams flour
- 1Whisk egg yolks and sugar until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 2Mash cottage cheese with a fork and stir into the egg yolk mixture.
- 3Add flour and stir well.
- 4Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 5Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff peaks form.
- 6Fold egg whites into batter.
- 7Place cupcake liners in muffin pan.
- 8Fill each well of muffin pan with batter, about 3/4 full.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- 10Tip: If desired, add 1 teaspoon cinnamon, or 1 teaspoon lemon or orange zest to the batter for flavor.