Corvina (Sea Bass) in the panAs receitas lá de casa
One-pan meals are the answer to what to make on busy weeknights, though this one is delicious enough to serve at a casual dinner party. All the components are layered in the skillet, starting with onion and garlic, followed by potatoes and bell peppers, and ending with fish and seasonings, including paprika, bay leaves, and tomato paste. White wine and olive oil impart moistness and more flavor. Serve from the pan, with a simple green salad alongside.
- 5 potatoes (small/average)
- 1 onions (large)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 3 slices corvina
- 200 milliliters white wine
- salt (to taste)
- ground paprika
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1In a large pan, place the onion (peeled and sliced in half moons).
- 2On top, place the chopped garlic cloves.
- 3Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices, place in the pan.
- 4Prepare the peppers, removing the seeds, and then cut them into thin strips. Place over the potatoes.
- 5On top of everything, place the fish fillets.
- 6Season with salt, paprika, tomato paste and bay leaves.
- 7Finally, sprinkle with white wine and olive oil (generously).
- 8Cook over medium heat, covered, for about 25 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through. Do not stir during cooking.
- 9Serve warm.