Cornmeal Cookies with Lemon and FennelHoje para Jantar
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fennel
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
- 2In a bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat eggs, butter and water until creamy.
- 4Gradually mix in dry ingredients ingredients until dough is smooth.
- 5Let dough rest briefly.
- 6Drop teaspoons of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 7Space cookies 8 cm (approximately 3 inches) apart.
- 8Bake in preheated oven for about 7 minutes.