The wonderful part about Corn Cookies with Chocolate and Peanut Butter is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Corn Cookies with Chocolate and Peanut Butter is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1/2 cup cornmeal (organic)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 100 grams baking chocolate
- 50 grams peanut butter
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs and then add milk and melted butter.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (approximately 350°F) for 20 minutes.
- Cool on a rack.
- For the topping, melt chocolate very carefully in the microwave and mix with peanut butter until smooth and creamy.
- Dip cookies on one side, or immerse them completely, if desired.
- Cool on a wire rack until chocolate is set.