- 3 cups bolognese sauce
- 2 ounces frozen peas (thawed)
- 3 ounces frozen corn kernels (thawed)
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves (finely chopped)
- 4 sheets frozen puff pastry (thawed, an 8 inch disc cut from each sheet)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine Bolognese sauce with vegetables and parsley. Spread over 1/2 of each puff pastry disc, leaving a 1/3 inch border. Brush edge with egg then fold over. Use a fork to seal edges. Cut 2 small air vents in top of each pastry. Transfer to prepared tray and brush with egg. Bake for 15 mins, until golden.