- 2 tablespoons butter (or margarine)
- 2 stalks celery (cut into 1⁄2-inch pieces)
- 3/4 cup dried apricots
- 2 cups white rice (cooked wild and)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 4 cornish game hens
- 8 slices bacon
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat. Add celery and sauté 2 minutes. Remove celery from pan and set aside.
- Assemble and attach Food Grinder Attachment using coarse grinding plate. Turn to Speed 4 and grind celery and apricots into a bowl. Add butter from sauté pan, rice, salt and allspice; mix well.
- Stuff each hen with mixture. Truss hens and crisscross 2 strips of bacon over each hen. Place on rack in baking pan and bake at 350°F for 11⁄2 to 2 hours. Serve immediately.