Like a gazpacho, this cold dish is a sweet and succulent blend of crispy fresh peppers, light corn, and fresh crab. Lightly toss together the ingredients and allow time for the lime and cream to marinate. Liquid cream diffuses the smoky and spicy paprika throughout the other ingredients while the fresh zesty lime permeates the crabmeat brightens up the overall dish.
- 400 grams corn
- 4 tablespoons cream
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 400 grams crab meat
- 1/2 lime (juice)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Drain corn and mix with the cream, salt, and pepper.
- Drain crab meat.
- Drizzle with lime juice and set aside.
- Dice the peppers and mix together. Add salt, pepper, and olive oil and mix well.
- Divide the creamed corn in glasses.
- Add crab meat and then cover with the pepper mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika and chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve very cool.