- 3 cups iceberg lettuce (chopped)
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained (8-3/4 oz each)
- 1 can black beans (15 oz each Rosarita® Premium Whole, drained, rinsed)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (10 oz each Ro*Tel® Mexican, with Lime Juice & Cilantro, undrained)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson Canola Oil
Road_Toad 22 Oct 2018
Quick, painless, healthy, and fresh. I substituted the canola with 1/2 the amount in olive oil. Used it with chopped avacado, a little salsa, and it made for some great healthy tacos. Saved the leftovers for a small salad for later. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure there can be some unique variations and/or additions to the recipe, but certainly no complaints here. I enjoyed it very much.
jane s. 23 Jul 2015
I added avocado, chopped tomatoes and fresh corn, cooked just slightly on the grill. For the dressing I used 1/4 C olive oil, 1 fresh lime, squeezed, 1 minced garlic, and a T of honey or less depending on your taste. add cilantro and toss. best summer salad ever!$ or 5 stars if done this way. Also, forget the lettuce.