- 3 cups chihuahua cheese (shredded)
- 2 cups cream cheese (cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup queso cheese (crumbled)
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup half & half
- 4 cups corn (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 4 ounces green chilies (can of roasted)
- 8 green onions (minced)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 tablespoons chipotle Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Heat saucepan on medium heat and stir frequently until the cheese is melted and all the ingredients are combined and heated.
- Remove from heat when melted and place in a serving bowl.
- Serve with tortilla chips.