- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup dried fruit (and / or crystallize fruit)
- corn flakes
- Soften butter in the microwave or in a water bath.
- Set aside. In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, salt and baking powder and stir well.
- Add eggs and softened butter. Stir well until dough is smooth. Fold fruit into dough.
- Pour corn flakes on a plate and crush coarsely by hand.
- Shape dough into small balls and roll in crushed corn flakes.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Bake in preheated oven, at 180°C (approximately 350°F) for about 10 minutes.