Coriander Tamarind Dressing with Paneer SaladKITCHENAID
Remove All from Shopping List
- Place the lid over the bowl without the food pusher inserted. Adjust the ExactSlice™ lever at the bottom of the Food Processor to the thinnest setting. Peel and trim the edges of the red onion. Then slice the onion in half and put one half into the space for the feed tube.
- Place the food pusher over the onion and turn the Food Processor on. Use the food pusher to engage the onion with the slicing disc until the onion is completely sliced. Repeat this process with the remaining half of the onion. The onions are “paper thin” at the thin setting which was rather impressive. I didn’t have to deal with a mandoline slicer, getting cut or crying from the onion. Dismantle the Food Processor and remove the lid and blade. Transfer the thinly sliced onions into a large mixing bowl.
- To prepare your salad, add all the remaining salad ingredients to the onions in the large bowl. Toss with as much dressing as your heart desires and toss to mix and coat evenly. Taste and adjust the flavor with additional salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately with extra dressing on the side.
- Peel the skin off the onion and then trim off the bottom. Cut the onion in half across its length. Attach the large 16-cup work bowl to the Food Processor and attach the adjustable slicing disc. Attach the bowl cover without the food pusher inserted. Adjust the ExactSlice™ lever at the bottom of the Food Processor to the thinnest setting and set the Food Processor to “Low”. Place one half of the onion in the feed tube and use the food pusher to engage the onion with the slicing disc. Repeat with the remaining half of the onion. Dismantle the Food Processor and transfer the thin-sliced onions to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining salad ingredients. Drizzle the salad with as much dressing as needed and mix until coated. Serve immediately.
|Calories370Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.