- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 5 tablespoons country crock spread (divided)
- 1 1/2 cups gruyere cheese (shredded, about 6 oz.)
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine (OR chicken broth)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 pound bay scallops (or sea scallops, quartered)
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup yellow onion (chopped)
- Toss bread crumbs with 1 tablespoon melted Country Crock® Spread; set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook scallops, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until scallops are opaque. Remove scallops; drain.
- Combine cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, wine and parsley in medium bowl; set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet and cook mushrooms with onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir into cheese mixture, then stir in scallops.
- Spoon into 6 individual baking dishes or pastry shells*, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Broil 3 minutes or until golden.