- 125 grams butter
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 190 grams flour
- 100 grams dried pineapple chunks
- 4 grams baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 280 F
- With an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until flully.
- Add the egg and keep beating until incorporated.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and dried pineapple chunks.
- Then stir into the butter-egg mixture in 2 or 3 portions, until smooth.
- Drop heaping tablespoon-size balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.