Cookies are a creative confection that can bring out the smiles and conversation to any group. If you want to make the perfect palate pleasing cookies for your next holiday party, special occasion, or celebration, then why not try making these Cookies with Caramel Candy Bars. The rich and creamy candy bars melt into a decadent gooey goodness. We hope you and your family enjoy these dreamy and creamy cookies as much as we do. Happy baking!
- 15 candy bar (caramel)
- 250 grams softened butter
- 350 grams brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 375 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Cut 15 caramel candy bars into small squares.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar and softened butter until the mixture is pale.
- Add the egg, mix until batter is fluffy.
- Mix the flour and baking powder together in a different bowl.
- Beat 1/3 of the flour mix into the butter and sugar mixture. Gradually add remaining flour mixture, beating continuously.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add the small caramel candy bar squares, gently fold to evenly distribute throughout the dough.
- Form balls of dough and space them on a silicon mat or parchment paper lined pan.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes at 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Eat warm or cold.