- 200 grams butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- chocolate chips
- hazelnuts (crushed)
- Cut the butter into small pieces and put it in the food processor bowl.
- Install the flexible beater and the splash guard lid.
- Adjust the temperature to 86 ° F and the speed to minium.
- Beat butter until softened.
- Stop cooking and add the sugar, salt and the eggs.
- Continue mixing until dough becomes smooth and add the flour.
- Add chocolate chips and crushed hazelnuts.
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Bake the cookies on a parchment paper for 10 to 15 minutes.
Cinnamon Roll CookiesOur Life Tastes Good Blog
Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake CookiesOur Crafty Kitchen
Chocolate Gooey Butter CookiesJam Hands
Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse
Snickers® Chocolate Dream DessertHow does your garden grow
White Chocolate & Cranberry Crackle CookiesHellmann's
Pumpkin CookiesPoinsettia Drive
Million Dollar Pie With Cream CheeseJust a Pinch
Old Fashioned Custard PieJust a Pinch
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip CookiesMomma Hen's Kitchen
Chewy Almond CookiesWilton
Sweet Potato CasseroleHellmann's
Skinny No-Bake CookiesSkinnytaste
Chewy Gooey Flourless Chocolate CookiesRecipe Girl
Super-moist Pumpkin Spice CakeHellmann's