- 200 grams butter
- 100 grams sugar
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- chocolate chips
- hazelnuts (crushed)
- Cut the butter into small pieces and put it in the food processor bowl.
- Install the flexible beater and the splash guard lid.
- Adjust the temperature to 86 ° F and the speed to minium.
- Beat butter until softened.
- Stop cooking and add the sugar, salt and the eggs.
- Continue mixing until dough becomes smooth and add the flour.
- Add chocolate chips and crushed hazelnuts.
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Bake the cookies on a parchment paper for 10 to 15 minutes.