- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 package wonton wrappers (12 oz., about 3-1/2 x 2-3/4 in.))
- 1 1/2 cups Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce (heated)
- Combine ricotta, Parmesan cheese and spinach in medium bowl; set aside.
- Working in batches, separate 1/4 of the wonton wrappers and place on work surface. Brush surface of wontons lightly with water. Place 1 teaspoon of spinach filling in center of each wonton. Top with additional wonton wrapper, then press edges firmly to seal while removing any air bubbles. Cut out desired shapes with a wide surfaced 3-inch cookie cutter of your choice, discarding trimmings. Place filled wontons on a cookie tray, cover with a damp paper towel and set aside. Repeat, using remaining filling and wontons.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add 1/2 of the ravioli. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until ravioli are tender. Gently remove ravioli with slotted spoon and repeat with remaining ravioli. Serve topped with hot Pasta Sauce.