Cookies create good times and smiles. These cookie sandwiches are perfect for holidays, special occasions, and celebrations. The decadent and rich cream filling is smooth. One of the great things about these cookies is to add some food coloring to the filling and create a beautiful treat that can be customized for any holiday. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping. We hope you love these treats as much as we do.
- 250 grams flour
- 30 grams almond flour
- 125 grams butter (softened)
- 125 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 eggs
- 75 grams butter (softened)
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- red food coloring (blue, and)
- sparkling sugar
- Cookie Preparation:
- In a bowl, beat the butter with sugar and vanilla sugar until the mixture is pale.
- Add the egg and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Stir in the flour and almond flour and knead until you get a big ball of dough.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll out the dough. Using a cookie cutter, cut out 48 small cookies. Arrange on a silicon mat or parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Cream Preparation:
- Mix the butter and powdered sugar until the mixture is pale.
- Add a dash of vanilla extract and the water, mix until smooth.
- Divide the cream into three portions. Add blue food coloring to the first one, red food coloring to the second one, and leave the third one white.
- Once the cookies are cool, place 1 layer of cream (alternate colors) between two biscuits.
- Repeat with remaining cookies and cream.
- Sprinkle with sparkling sugar and edible glitter.