Cookie Dough and Cheesecake BrowniesMISAPETROVIC
Decadent Cookie Dough + Cheesecake + Brownies. Source: http://aboutsouffle.tumblr.com/post/21996849043
- For the cookie dough: 100g butter, melted 250ml brown sugar (I used muscovado which gave a slightly coffee-like flavor to the dough) 100ml caster sugar 4 tablespoons milk 500ml all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (I left this out) ¼ teaspoon salt Mix all the ingredients together into a smooth dough (add the flour in the end). Add in chocolate chips, cacao nibs etc. if you like.
- For the cheesecake mixture: 225g Philadelphia creme cheese 50ml caster sugar 1 large egg 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice Whisk together all the ingredients until silky in texture.
- For the brownie mixture: 100g + 1 tablespoon butter 125g bittersweet chocolate 100ml caster sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (I left this out) ¼ teaspoon salt 1 large egg 125ml all-purpose flour Chop the chocolate and butter and place them in a metal bowl over boiling water (bain marie). Stir frequently until the mixture has melted. Remove from the heat and mix in sugar, vanilla and salt. Let cool. Using an electric mixer, mix the eggs one at the time into the chocolate mixture. When incorporated, mix in the flour and beat with a wooden spoon until the dough is shiny and smooth, about one minute.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Grease your brownie (or other) pan with butter. Pour ¾ of the brownie mixture into the pan. Cover with a layer of the cheesecake mixture and distribute evenly using a knife. Sprinkle crumbled cookie dough on top of the cheesecake layer and top with rest of the brownie mix. Use a knife or a fork and drag it through all the layers as many times as it requires to create beautiful swirls on the top.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes. The brownie should be fudgy and the cheesecake creamy.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories660Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.