Make this sandwich with leftover Pork Tenderloin Fajitas. Serve with celery and carrot sticks with ranch dressing dip.
- 1 pork tenderloin (cooked, thinly sliced *)
- 1 baguette (long, thin French bread, about 24 inches long)
- 1/2 cup garlic and herb cheese (spreadable)
- 1/2 cup chutney (fruit, OR cranberry sauce)
- 4 lettuce leaves (large)
- Cut baguette into 4 equal pieces and cut each lengthwise. Spread cheese onto the bottoms of bread, followed by chutney. Top with slices of tenderloin and lettuce, then tops of bread.