Only three ingredients are needed to make this luscious pudding, plus liquid caramel to line the mold (you can try to find this in the supermarket or make a quick caramel yourself). There's no need to cook the canned condensed milk prior to using it in the pudding mixture, which is prepared in a pressure cooker in just 15 minutes. Serve the pudding in a soup bowl to capture the natural sauce that leeches out.
- 5 eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can milk (regular, unit of measurement is emptycondensed milk can)
- liquid caramel
- Mix all the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Caramelize a pudding mold.
- Place sealed mold in pressure cooker and add water until pudding mold is half submerged.
- Seal pressure cooker and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 15 min (after it starts to boil).
- Allow pressure cooker to cool and then remove from pan after pudding mold is cool.
- Remove pudding onto a deep serving plate since pudding will be saucy.