Condensed Milk PuddingAs receitas lá de casa
Only three ingredients are needed to make this luscious pudding, plus liquid caramel to line the mold (you can try to find this in the supermarket or make a quick caramel yourself). There's no need to cook the canned condensed milk prior to using it in the pudding mixture, which is prepared in a pressure cooker in just 15 minutes. Serve the pudding in a soup bowl to capture the natural sauce that leeches out.
- 5 eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can milk (regular, unit of measurement is emptycondensed milk can)
- caramel sauce
- 1Mix all the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- 2Caramelize a pudding mold.
- 3Place sealed mold in pressure cooker and add water until pudding mold is half submerged.
- 4Seal pressure cooker and bring to a boil.
- 5Cook for 15 min (after it starts to boil).
- 6Allow pressure cooker to cool and then remove from pan after pudding mold is cool.
- 7Remove pudding onto a deep serving plate since pudding will be saucy.