This mousse is light and airy, made with condensed milk. A wonderful gluten free dessert option. Serve alongside your favorite biscuit, wafer, or fresh fruit.
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 sheet gelatin
- 200 milliliters cream
- chocolate biscuits (to accompany, optional)
- Place the condensed milk in a bowl, and whisk well.
- Soak a sheet of gelatin in 2 or 3 tablespoons of water. Put in the microwave for 10 seconds, then stir with a fork until completely dissolved.
- Add it to the condensed milk through a sieve.
- In another bowl whisk the cream well. When firm, add the condensed milk, and whisk to a homogeneous cream.
- Place in small bowls, or one large bowl. Serve with chocolate biscuits.