Just four ingredients are needed to make this lovely cake: sweetened condensed milk, eggs, margarine, and flour. Odds are you already have these in your kitchen and can be enjoying a slice for dessert tonight. It's light and airy thanks to the whipp…
d egg whites in the batter, yet rich tasting from the egg yolks, with ample sweetness from the canned milk. A Bundt pan transforms the simple batter into something more special.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs (separated)
- 150 grams margarine (softened)
- 180 grams flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Grease and flour a Bundt cake pan.
- Beat condensed milk and egg yolks.
- Add softened margarine and mix well.
- Add flour and whisk again.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into egg yolk mixture.
- Pour batter into cake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.