Just four ingredients are needed to make this lovely cake: sweetened condensed milk, eggs, margarine, and flour. Odds are you already have these in your kitchen and can be enjoying a slice for dessert tonight. It's light and airy thanks to the whipped egg whites in the batter, yet rich tasting from the egg yolks, with ample sweetness from the canned milk. A Bundt pan transforms the simple batter into something more special.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs (separated)
- 150 grams margarine (softened)
- 180 grams flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Grease and flour a Bundt cake pan.
- Beat condensed milk and egg yolks.
- Add softened margarine and mix well.
- Add flour and whisk again.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into egg yolk mixture.
- Pour batter into cake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.