Baked pasta never tasted so good: First boil the shells until shy of being al dente (meaning a few minutes less than the package instructions, since the pasta will continue to cook in the oven), then combine with a hearty filling that includes chick…
n and carrots that are cooked together until tender and pureed pumpkin (as the sauce). Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake until golden brown and bubbling and delicious.
- 175 grams conchiglie (large, about 30 pasta shells)
- 350 grams chicken breast
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- seasoning (pepper, blend, 5 peppers and coriander)
- grated cheese
- 250 grams pumpkin
- 1 cup water
- vanilla-infused extra virgin olive oil (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Cook pasta shells in plenty of boiling, salted water until al dente, according to package instructions.
- Drain well and set aside.
- Heat about 3 tablespoons olive oil in a pan and sauté onion and chopped garlic.