- 1 leeks (large, 8 oz/227 g, white and light green parts, washed and sliced)
- 1/2 white onion (small, 2 oz/57 g, chopped)
- 1 pound broccoli (crowns, chopped)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
|Calories260Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Peter Maverley 11 Oct 2018
Absolutely Devine, now one of my favourite soups. Thank you Yummly
Naomi 29 Jun 2018
Good, but a little bland. I recommend adding spices! We increased the spice levels and added a bay leaf, oregano, thyme, and a little dried basil, We also added extra veggies, like celery, carrots, potatoes, and zucchini. I might make again on a cold winter's day.
Nona 19 Mar 2018
delisious will do it again
gotmilk 3 Feb 2018
Good but needs spices, I added a bay leaf
Linda 21 Jan 2018
Very good! Will do it again.
Jodi M. 6 Dec 2017
this is absolutely delicious! i added a stalk of celery, half of an onion and 1 carrot (all diced)
Daniel J. 19 Nov 2017
This turned out really good! I was a bit skeptical at first because I thought it kind of tasted like just vegetable water, but the more I ate it, the more I liked it. If you love the taste of broccoli, you’ll love this. I also cooked the leeks and onions in the ghee for a few mins until they browned a bit for more flavor before adding the rest of the ingredients.