- 300 grams prawns (without head, in shell, with the intestines removed)
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 250 grams pork steak (cut into cubes)
- 250 grams chorizo sausage (sliced)
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 red pepper (seeded and finely diced)
- 1 onion (peeled and finely diced)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and finely diced)
- 300 grams green beans (halved)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 300 grams risotto rice (or paella)
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 liter chicken stock
- 1/2 bunch parsley (chopped)
- lemon slices (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cook the green beans in boiling salted water for 3-4 mins and drain them.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the chorizo and shrimp. Remove from the pan and brown the pork and chicken drumsticks in the hot oil. Remove from the pan and add the bell pepper, onion and garlic. Sauté 2-3 mins, then add the rice, tomato and saffron and sauté briefly. Pour in the stock and bring to a boil. Season to taste and add to a large baking dish with the green beans, pork and chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 mins on the bottom rack of the oven until the rice is cooked and the liquid is absorbed. Add the shrimp and chorizo a return to the oven for 5 more mins. Remove from the oven, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 7-8 mins. Serve sprinkled with parsley and garnished with lemon slices.
|Calories1140Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat480|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.