Great sweet-sour dressing.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Celery Salt
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Dill Weed
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup Mazola Corn Oil
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- Combine sugar, salt, celery seed, dill weed, black pepper and vinegar in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in oil.
- Pour coleslaw mix into a large bowl and toss with just enough Sweet Dill Dressing until coated. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to 2 weeks. Use leftover dressing for green salads; whisk just before using.