If you need a recipe for the perfect palate pleasing appetizer, then try this Cold Clafoutis with Sprouts, Spinach, Roquefort, Hazelnuts and Cranberries. This dish is decadent and will be the star of the party, celebration or special occasion. Be sure to plan ahead, because this dish needs to be refrigerated for one night before eating. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this declicious dish as much as we do.
- 300 grams white cheese
- 100 grams philadelphia (light, or St Moret)
- 80 grams roquefort
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams cornflour
- 30 grams hazelnuts
- 20 grams cranberries
- 2 handfuls sprouts (washed raw spinach)
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- In the bowl of a blender, pour the cottage cheese, cream cheese, roquefort cheese, and eggs. Mix well for 2-3 minutes to obtain a thick paste.
- Add cornstarch and blend, then pour this mixture into a bowl. Add the hazelnuts and cranberries to the cheese mixture and stir with a wooden spoon. Butter your mold and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Pour half of the mixture into the prepared pan, top with the spinach (raw) and cover with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Let it cool, then place in the fridge overnight.