- vinaigrette (Spicy Lime)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (125 mililiters)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar (125 mililiters)
- 1/4 cup sugar (125 mililiters)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (15 mililiters Thai Kitchen® Thai Kitchen® Premium)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (10 mililiters)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (2 mililiters)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (2 mililiters)
- 7 ounces rice noodles (Thai Kitchen® Thai Kitchen® Stir Fry)
- 1 cucumber (medium, halved lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (250 mililiters)
- 1/4 cup thai basil (50 mililiters chopped fresh)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (50 mililiters)
- 1/2 cup red onion slices (125 mililiters thin)
- FOR the Vinaigrette, mix all ingredients in medium bowl. Set aside.
- BRING large pot of water to boil. Add rice noodles; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles are tender but firm. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- PLACE noodles in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and Vinaigrette; toss gently. Serve immediately.
- Thai Kitchen Tip: Thai basil has dark green leaves with purple stems and has a licorice flavor. It can be found in most Asian markets. If unavailable, substitute Italian basil.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 189 Calories, Fat 1g, Protein 3g, Carbohydrates 42g, Cholesterol 1mg, Sodium 451mg, Fiber 1g
|Calories140Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.