If sweet, tart, tangy and creamy are all things you love in a dessert, then why not give this Cold Orange Pudding recipe a try. It takes 55 minutes to prepare and the results are dreamy. Ingredients include gelatin, water, light cream, low-fat condensed milk, orange zest, orange juice, sugar, and orange peel. Not all delicious desserts need chocolate. This dessert will tantalize the taste buds with tart and tangy texture.
- 10 sheets gelatin
- 4 tablespoons water
- 300 milliliters light cream
- 1 can low fat condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 400 milliliters orange juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange peel
- Put the gelatin leaves in cold water to soak for 3 minutes.
- In a saucepan, bring water to boil. and then add the drained gelatin sheets, stir well until dissolved.
- Whip the cream.
- In a bowl, combine the condensed milk, orange zest, and the 400 ml. of orange juice. Gradually, add the gelatin and cream. Mix everything well.
- Pour into a bundt cake mold.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours until pudding solidifies.
- Mix all the ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Simmer for 20 minutes over low heat until the syrup thickens.
- After the pudding solidifies, immerse the mold for a few seconds in hot water.
- Drizzle with syrup, and the pudding is ready to serve.
|Calories420Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.