Made with instant ice cream, to which milk and instant coffee are added, this four ingredient, three-step recipe comes together in no time flat. Drizzling it with chocolate sauce is the pièce de résistance.
- 1 packet ice cream (instant)
- 50 milliliters instant coffee
- 350 milliliters whole milk (cold)
- chocolate sauce
- Follow the instructions on the packet, and add the milk and coffee.
- Place the ice cream in a plastic container and allow to set in the freezer for about 4 hours.
- Decorate with chocolate sauce and serve.
Ivy H. 2 Jun 2015
I love desserts with coffee in them, so this has become one of my new favorites to make. It isn't a dessert for kids because of the caffeine in it, but the adults in your family will love it. Caramel topping would taste even better than the chocolate, which overpowers the coffee flavor.