- 3 packages cream (milk)
- 3 sheets gelatin (uncoloured)
- 1 can condensed milk
- 6 Dutch cookies (the stroopwafels, easily found in any supermarket)
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee
- Put the gelatin sheets to soak in a bowl with a little water.
- Grind the cookies in the kitchen robot and set aside.
- Whip the cream until stiff, add the condensed milk, and the ground coffee.
- Drain the gelatin sheets and take them to the microwave to melt.
- Add the gelatin in wire to the prepared cream and place small dessert cups, alternating with cookie layers.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
- This recipe may well be an ice cream, to do this just don't put the gelatin.
- Put in a long glass alternating with the wafer and go stirring during freezing.