Coffee Cookie CakeHoje para Jantar
This cookie cake is perfect for celebrating the birthday of the little ones in your life. The fun car shape makes for a festive addition to any party or celebration. The coffee flavor means even the adults will want a slice of this sweet treat. Since there is no baking involved, this cake is simple to make and is perfect for summer parties when the last thing you want to do it turn on the oven.
- Goya Maria Cookies (rectangular)
- 250 grams butter
- 250 grams powdered sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- strong black coffee
- sugar paste (black, to make the decoration)
- 1Beat the sugar with the butter until a cream is obtained.
- 2Add egg yolks and the strong coffee, to taste.
- 3In a dish, place the coffee. Dip the wafers into the coffee, without letting soak.
- 4In the dish where you want to put the cake, make layers alternating wafer with cream. Make the shape of the carripana taking care to leave cream to cover the whole cake.
- 5Crush one or two wafers. With a piece of tin foil, make a rectangle and place it in the cake dish. Sprinkle the remaining cake with the crushed wafers.
- 6Carefully remove the tin foil and make the eyes, mustache, wheels, mouth and antenna using the black sugar paste.
- 7Store the cake in the refrigerator until ready to serve.