- 1 tablespoon vegan butter (Earth Balance)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- pure vanilla extract (few drops)
- 1/4 cup all purpose gluten free flour (Better Batter is a great mix)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Nokomis F. 18 Mar 2018
This is a great, quick recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth. As for the doughiness, it is a microwave recipe. Although I have to say for being made in the microwave, the texture is really good. Always be careful not to overly mix gluten free flour. Mix the wet ingredients first then mix in the dry until just blended. My husband and I both enjoyed it.
Jamie-Lynn Kerslake 17 Feb 2016
It's good but kind of doughy, not light and fluffy like a cake. I may try adding egg. But over all I'd making it again!