- 2 bananas
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons almond butter
- 6 ounces Starbucks Iced Coffee – Brewed to Personalized, Unsweetened
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 dates (pitted)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons chopped almonds
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour into glasses and sprinkle with the chopped almonds.
- Feeling feisty? Add a drizzle of chocolate syrup to the edge of the glass before sprinkling with the almonds.
Denise M. 24 May 2017
It was good I added protein powder and a banana too!