- 1 cod (pack, shredded)
- salt (to taste)
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- extra-virgin olive oil (to taste)
- 1 onions
- 3 tomatoes (ripe, diced)
- 1 basil (sprig)
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 pasta (pack lasagna)
- Béchamel Sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven at 400 F..
- Soak the cod overnight.
- In a pan, put water to heat with a pinch of salt. Arrange the spinach and separate the leaves. When the water starts to boil, add the leaves, wait for the water to boil again and add the baking soda. Cook for 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Prepare the tomato sauce: pour 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan, add half a chopped onion and let it cook on low heat until translucent. Add the washed tomatoes cut into quarters. Add the basil and let it cook until the tomatoes begin to fall apart. Finally, pass this sauce through a strainer and set aside.
- Sauté the cod with the remaining chopped onion and a clove of garlic. Add the tomato sauce and double check the seasoning.
- In a refractory container, alternately place layers of lasagna, tomato sauce with the cod and the béchamel sauce. End the last layer with the béchamel sauce and grate the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes and serve with fresh salad.