- 250 grams codfish (cooked and shredded)
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion (medium, finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 100 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- water (if needed)
- oil (for frying)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded cooked codfish, onion, garlic, cilantro and eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and add a little water, about 1-2 tablespoons, if mixture is too dry.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Use two spoons to scoop mixture and shape patties.
- Fry in hot oil until golden on both sides.
- Drain cooked patties on paper towel to remove excess grease.
- Serve immediately.