Codfish CakesO Meu Tempero
- 250 grams codfish (cooked and shredded)
- 2 eggs
- 1 onions (medium, finely chopped)
- 1 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 100 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- water (if needed)
- oil (for frying)
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded cooked codfish, onion, garlic, cilantro and eggs.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Mix well and add a little water, about 1-2 tablespoons, if mixture is too dry.
- 4Heat oil in a frying pan. Use two spoons to scoop mixture and shape patties.
- 5Fry in hot oil until golden on both sides.
- 6Drain cooked patties on paper towel to remove excess grease.
- 7Serve immediately.