You'll want to soak the cod before getting started to remove some of the saltiness, and this will also make it easier to flake it into bite-sized pieces before boiling it. The potatoes and eggs are boiled together in a separate pan while the broccoli is boiled in another, all while the cod is boiling, to save on time. This is a rustic dish that makes a satisfying dinner for the family or friends.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 package cod pieces (400 grams)
- 2 medium potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 package frozen broccoli
- 3 eggs
- Begin by pre-soaking the cod, then shred into small pieces.
- Place in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Boil the potatoes and eggs together in the same pot.
- At the same time, boil the broccoli in a separate pot.
- Drain the chickpeas, rinse and drain again.
- Drain the potatoes and broccoli.
- Peel the eggs and cut into slices.
- Place the chickpeas, cod and potatoes in a large bowl and stir gently.
- Add the broccoli and sliced egg and sprinkle the top with olive oil.