Cod with ChickpeasAs receitas lá de casa
You'll want to soak the cod before getting started to remove some of the saltiness, and this will also make it easier to flake it into bite-sized pieces before boiling it. The potatoes and eggs are boiled together in a separate pan while the broccoli is boiled in another, all while the cod is boiling, to save on time. This is a rustic dish that makes a satisfying dinner for the family or friends.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 package cod pieces (400 grams)
- 2 medium potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 package frozen broccoli
- 3 eggs
- 1Begin by pre-soaking the cod, then shred into small pieces.
- 2Place in boiling water for about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 3Boil the potatoes and eggs together in the same pot.
- 4At the same time, boil the broccoli in a separate pot.
- 5Drain the chickpeas, rinse and drain again.
- 6Drain the potatoes and broccoli.
- 7Peel the eggs and cut into slices.
- 8Place the chickpeas, cod and potatoes in a large bowl and stir gently.
- 9Add the broccoli and sliced egg and sprinkle the top with olive oil.