Sundays are wonderful days to pick a new recipe to try for a big family dinner. This recipe for Cod Tortilla is a delicious and hearty way to end a decadent dinner with loved ones. Be sure to pick up these sweet ingredients the next time you go shop…
ing so you can make sure to surprise your family with a rich and flavorful dessert. The cake is fluffy and buttery with a wonderful vanilla coffee flavor.
- cod (Cooked)
- boiled potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 sprig parsley
- olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add the chopped onion.
- Cook slowly until onion is translucent.
- Cut potatoes into slices.
- Remove bones from the cod and shred.
- Add to pan with onions.
- Whisk with a fork, season with salt and pour the potatoes on top.
- Chop parsley and sprinkle on top.
- Season with pepper and nutmeg and cook slowly.
- Invert tortilla onto a plate and return to pan to cook the other side.
- Do not overcook, so it does not get dry.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- Serve with salad or cooked vegetables.