- 13 1/2 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 13 1/2 ounces coconut cream
- 7 ounces white chocolate (melted)
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Line an 8x5 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing excess to hang over sides.
- Beat condensed milk, cream and coconut cream for 5-8 mins, until thick. Beat in chocolate and lime zest until smooth. Fold in berries and coconut. Transfer to prepared pan. Fold excess wrap over top and freeze overnight.
- Let temper at room temperature for 5 mins then scoop and serve.