- 3/4 cup brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut (dried unsweetened)
- 2/3 cup pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil (melted, or melted coconut butter)
- 1/2 cup natural yogurt
- 14 ounces cream cheese (about 1 3/4 cup)
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 2 passionfruit
- coconut (shavings, to garnish)
- Grease the base and sides of a 9-inch springform pan and line with parchment, or grease a small 12-cup silicone cupcake pan.
- Place the Brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds, and dried coconut into a food processor. Process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add dates and coconut oil and process until mixture starts to come together. Press evenly into the pan. Chill for 15 mins.
- Place the yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice, and honey into a food processor and process until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- In a small heatproof bowl, combine the gelatin and 5 tbsp cold water. Fill a small saucepan with water to a depth of 1 inch and bring to a gentle simmer over medium heat. Place bowl containing gelatin over the saucepan and stir until gelatin has dissolved (about 2 mins). Remove bowl.
- With the food processor running, drizzle the gelatin into the cream cheese mixture until well combined. Carefully pour cheese mixture over the base, and smooth out evenly. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, remove from the freezer and allow to thaw slightly. Decorate with passionfruit pulp and shaved coconut.
|Calories300Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.