- 100 grams softened butter
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 75 grams hazelnuts
- 75 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams oats
- 100 grams grated coconut
- In a bowl, beat softened butter with the sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the egg.
- Add hazelnuts, flour, baking powder, oats and coconut.
- Mix well. Shape dough into a ball and roll into a cylinder.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove from refrigerator, remove plastic, and cut into 0.5 cm (approximately 1/4 inch) thick slices.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Place cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
- In the middle of the baking, flatten the biscuits with the back of a spoon.
- Cool cookies on a wire rack. Store in an air-tight container.
Karol 17 Aug
Great taste. Tasted awesome. Will. Make again