Coconut and Chocolate Chip MuffinsLolibox
If you want to surprise your family with a decadent dish Sunday morning, then why not try this Coconut and Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe. It combines the sweet and savory flavors of coconut and heavy whipping cream. Don’t forget to sprinkle some powdered sugar over top of these sweet treats to make them even better. This is the perfect way to brighten your loved ones’ day by surprising them with a delicious breakfast.
- 180 grams cake mix (sugar)
- 100 milliliters water
- 70 grams sugar
- 50 grams grated coconut
- 80 grams chocolate chips
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F.
- 2In a bowl, add cake mix.
- 3Add water and sugar, and whisk.
- 4Mix in shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- 5Pour the batter into buttered muffin pans.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes.