If you want to surprise your family with a decadent dish Sunday morning, then why not try this Coconut and Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe. It combines the sweet and savory flavors of coconut and heavy whipping cream. Don’t forget to sprinkle some pow…
ered sugar over top of these sweet treats to make them even better. This is the perfect way to brighten your loved ones’ day by surprising them with a delicious breakfast.
- 180 grams cake mix (sugar)
- 100 milliliters water
- 70 grams sugar
- 50 grams grated coconut
- 80 grams chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, add cake mix.
- Add water and sugar, and whisk.
- Mix in shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into buttered muffin pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes.