If a sweet and healthy snack is on your mind, but you want to make it homemade, then try this recipe for Coconut Yogurt. It combines the sweetness of coconut milk and grated coconut with agave syrup and yogurt. This is perfect for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or as a late night sweet while you are catching up on your favorite shows. Relax with your loved one and share a sweet treat.
- 1 yogurt
- 1 liter milk
- coconut milk (20 cl.)
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- grated coconut
- 1Mix the yogurt with a little bit of milk.
- 2Once the mixture is whipped, add the remaining milk and coconut milk.
- 3Add the powdered milk and agave syrup.
- 4Fill the yogurt pots.
- 5Add 1 teaspoon of grated coconut to each cup of yogurt.
- 6Set for 10 to 12 hours.