Coconut Truffles with AlmondReceitas Da Felicidade!
We're not exactly sure how many calories this recipe is but we know it's incredibly delicious! Try our Coconut Truffles with Almond recipe. We have a feeling you will love it as much as we do! This Coconut Truffles with Almond recipe only takes 60 minutes to cook and is full of flavor! Let us know your thoughts by commenting below. You can also let us know your thoughts on this Coconut Truffles with Almond recipe by giving this recipe a star rating.
- 100 grams butter (or margarine)
- 200 grams condensed milk
- 200 grams grated coconut
- 35 roasted almonds (to taste)
- grated coconut (to garnish)
- chocolate chips (to garnish)
- 1Melt the butter, and put it in a bowl.
- 2Add the condensed milk and the coconut, mix well to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- 3Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 1 hour, or overnight.
- 4Take a small amount of the mixture, mold in your hands, and place an almond in the center, close the dough to form a round ball.
- 5Coat with grated coconut, or grated chocolate.
- 6Keep the truffles in refrigerator until time to serve. Remove just 10 minutes before serving, to get to room temperature.