- 12 ounces shrimp
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 5 slices muenster cheese (cut in half and folded over)
- green leaf lettuce (torn into 10 small pieces)
- 10 party size potato rolls (split)
- 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves (or orange preserves/jam)
- Cook coconut shrimp according to package directions; remove tails.
- Combine 2 tablespoons dipping sauce with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise; evenly spread on bottom of rolls. Top with cheese, cooked shrimp and lettuce, then remaining rolls; secure with toothpicks. Garnish, if desired, with cubed mango, papaya or pineapple.
- *If coconut shrimp does not have dipping sauce, blend 2 tablespoons tropical flavored jam or preserves (pineapple, orange) with Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise.