- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut (dried)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (Minced or pressed)
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- corn kernels (cup Freshly cut)
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup red bell pepper (Minced)
- 1 can ripe olives (Black, sliced/ pitted,drained)
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 pound rockfish fillets (½" thick, cut into 6 portions)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon wedges
- parsley sprigs
- In a 3-4 quart pan over medium heat, stir coconut until golden, 3-5 minutes. Remove from pan; set aside.
- Add garlic, onions, and 1 tablespoon oil to pan; stir often over medium heat until onions are limp, 3-5 minutes. Add corn, bell pepper, olives, and 2 tablespoons water; cook, covered, until corn is tender to bite, about 5 minutes. Mix in chopped parsley; keep relish warm.
- Rinse fish and pat dry. Rub fillets with lemon juice and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Arrange in a single layer in a 12x17" broiler pan (without rack). Broil about 3" from heat for 3 minutes. Turn fish over; broil until opaque still moist-looking in center of thickest part (cut to test), 2-3 minutes longer. Transfer to a warm platter.
- Spoon corn relish onto platter; sprinkle coconut over fish. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs. Season fish with lemon and salt and pepper to taste.
|Calories260Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.