- 1 package french vanilla cake mix (Signature)
- 3 3/8 ounces coconut cream instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- 4 eggs
- coconut (additional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour a 10" bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding, coconut milk, eggs, water and oil in a large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed 2 minutes. Fold in coconut. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 25 minutes. Invert onto serving plate.
- Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 10-15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Sprinkle with additional coconut, if desired.
PER SERVING *
|Calories370Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
JANET 26 May
One of the best cakes I have ever made. Light and moist and full of flavor. Great for every occasion and super easy to make.
Rosemary H. 7 Jun 2016
I used lemon instant pudding and lemon zest along with chopped pecans then followed the recipe and baked for 50 minutes in a bundt cake pan. After cooling I inverted the cake onto a 10 inch cake round (with doily) drizzled 10X sugar with a bit of fresh lemon juice over the top of the bundt cake. Placed the cake in the refrigerator to set then used heavy cellophane to wrap the cake and trim with yellow and green ribbon. Very pretty presentation. Thank you