Coconut PieAs receitas lá de casa
Coconut lovers rejoice: Here's a pie that's ready in practically no time and calls for only the simplest of ingredients: Store-bought puff pastry dough (sold in the freezer case), eggs, canned condensed milk, shredded coconut, and powdered sugar are all that's needed, and they are all easily found at the grocery store. In fact, sweetened condensed milk is your go-to shortcut for creamy filling such as this one (and key lime pie, another favorite).
- 1 pie crust (puff pastry)
- 7 eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 grams coconut
- powdered sugar (for dusting, optional)
- 1Stretch the dough in a pie pan, and prick the bottom with a fork.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 4Whisk the eggs very well.
- 5Add the sweetened condensed milk and the coconut, and mix completely.
- 6Pour batter in the pie crust, and bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden.
- 7Remove from oven.
- 8When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.