- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons truRoots Organic Chia Seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 cup TruRoots Organic Sprouted Quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 cup chopped pecans (coarsely)
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (or other dried fruit)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine sugar, chia seeds, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg in large bowl.
- PLACE quinoa in fine mesh strainer. Rinse under cool water for 1 minute. Press with back of spoon to remove water. Add quinoa, pecans, coconut and cranberries to bowl. Mix well. Shape into a 9-inch circle on prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until mixture feels dry and edges begin to brown.
- COOL completely on wire rack. Break into bite-sized pieces.